- 她用手揉了揉脚腕子。She rubbed at her ankle. 
- 用手揉擦耳朵Rubbing of ears with hands 
- 最大多数的渔场在那下面很好,做生意的一个坏的方法是哪一。Most fisheries are well below that, which is a bad way to do business. 
- 常用in common usage 
- 飞机拖着浓烟烈火在我下面坠落了下去。The plane twisted under me, trailing flame and smoke. 
- 加入第四杯面粉,用手加,用手揉,知道干面粉完全融入进去,做出一个面团。Add the last cup and flour and, with your hands, begin to combine the dough until all of the dry flour has moistened into a mass. 
- 男女male-female 
- 有的拿着碗白干酒,让让大家,而后慢慢的喝,喝完一口,上面咂着嘴,下面很响的放凉气。Others had a bowl of liquor and, after inviting those around to join in, would drink slowly, smacking their lips after each sip and breaking wind noisily. 
- 不用need not 
- 我下面要说的是我个人的一个小故事。Allow me a more modest but personal anecdote. 
- 产品名称:金珠光手揉纸Golden Pear Luster Crumpled Paper 
- 我下面的话是讲给本校的学生们听的。My next remarks are directed to the boys and girls of this school. 
- 您的眼睛发炎了,您很可能用脏毛巾擦过眼睛,或用脏手揉过眼睛。You have an infection. You must have rubbed your eyes with a dirty towel, or dirty hands. 
- 我如何看到谁加入在我下面和获得多少佣金?How can I see who signed up under me and how much commissions are owed to me? 
- 我觉得大地在我下面起伏蠕动,象一条可怕的巨蟒。I felt the soil creep and heave beneath me, like some monstrous serpent. 
- 她用手抚摸这美丽的丝绸。She fingered the fine silk. 
- 那么...我下面应该做什么,你如何治疗我?Verna (teary): So ... what do I do next? ... I mean how do you treat it? 
- 农民过去用手打麦脱粒。Farmers used to thrash their wheat by hand. 
- 辛金用两只小手揉着他那诡计多端,但极够威仪的脑袋。Simkin rubbed his cunning, imposing head with small hands. 
- 在略为寒暄之后,他严谨详细地告诉我下面的事。Ater a few preliminaries he told me in precise and formal detail the story set out below. 
男票用手揉我下面很痒-是什么意思
她用手揉了揉脚腕子。She rubbed at her ankle.用手揉擦耳朵Rubbing of ears with hands最大多数的渔场在那下面很好,做生意的一个坏的方法是哪一。Most fisheries are well below that, which is a bad way to do business.常用in common
本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.net/en/24353.html

 
         
 
 
 
 
